1. Enrollment is limited to 6 students per class to maintain program quality. Because tuition is prorated on a semester by semester basis, please commit to at least one semester of instruction. Registration is automatically renewed each semester, except for summer. Parents are required to submit a separate registration form for summer. If your child needs to discontinue classes, one month's written notice is required (email is fine). There are no classes during Spring Break, Thanksgiving week, or Christmas holiday. The specific dates change with each year so please be sure to check the online calendar for exact days the studio is closed. *Note: classes have a minimal enrollment of 3 students. If the particular class you have registered for does not meet this minimal enrollment by the first week of classes, that class may be cancelled and an alternate class time will be offered. In the event that no alternate class time can be arranged that is suitable for both parties, all tuition paid will be returned in full.
2. For ages 8-18 tuition is $160 per month, except for summer. Individual summer classes are $40, and camp prices vary. For ages 5-8 tuition is $140 a month (less if scheduled on a day of the week with fewer classes), and summer camp prices vary. If you are a new student, the first month's tuition is required to reserve their spot for spring and fall. Summer tuition is due in full upon registration. For spring and fall, payments are due on the first of each month if paying monthly.
3. Tuition may be paid by mail, online, or in person. Methods of payment include cash, check, credit card, bank draft, Venmo or with a PayPal account. (If you are receiving a special discount on tuition, accepted payment forms are check, cash or Venmo only.) If payment is not received by the 15th of that month, then a $25 late fee will be charged. If tuition is not paid by the 30th, Amanda reserves the right to refuse instruction. A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks. There are no refunds on tuition paid unless instructor must cancel class.
4. If a lesson is missed, although Amanda will work with you to schedule a make-up lesson, a make-up class cannot be guaranteed nor can credit be given for that lesson. If a class is missed without 24 hour notice, there will be no make-up. If a make-up lesson is missed, there will be no further make-ups for the missed lesson. Credit will be offered only when the instructor must cancel a lesson. Make-up classes cannot be carried into the next semester. There are no make-up classes for ages 5-8 or for summer camps.
5. All drawing supplies will be provided. Students will be responsible for the following painting supplies when they begin their painting unit: brushes, canvasses, paints, palette knife, palette, and paint box. Easels, nitrile gloves, non-toxic paint thinner, mediums, shop towels and various miscellaneous materials are provided. A detailed supply list will be provided to the student at the appropriate time.
6. Amanda Jones reserves the right to refuse instruction at any time for poor attendance, attitude or behavior that is disruptive to the class, or violation of this registration agreement.