Safety is our top priority.
UPDATE 8/15/22: Masking is encouraged but optional. This may change if community Covid levels increase. Please keep your child home if they are not feeling well.
UPDATE 11/10/21: Class size will return to 6 students per class beginning Spring of 2022, with students sitting 3 feet apart, per updated CDC guidelines.
Wow. What a year it has been!
Here in the studio we have been making changes recommended by the CDC to help protect the students so that they may continue learning and creating. Here are the precautions that are now in place:
- All students and teachers are required to wear a mask during class. Extras will be provided if they forget theirs.
- All students will have their temperature taken with a touch-less thermometer and any student with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be asked to go home and attend classes virtually.
- All students and teachers must wash their hands for twenty seconds immediately upon entry to the studio.
- All tables, chairs, easels, doorknobs, countertops, supplies, etc are fully sanitized before each class and in between classes.
- All easels are spaced six feet apart and students are required to practice social distancing in class.
- Classes are now limited to four in-person students.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above please contact me and I’ll be happy to talk with you.